Banff Mountain Film Festival - Night 2
Get off the beaten path and explore the edge of the believable with some of the best films from the 38th Banff Mountain Film Festival as it brings exhilarating stories to the big screen to McDonald Theater, on April 17 & 18, at 7:00 PM. Explore exotic locations, stand on the highest peaks and be part of the gripping tales that make this year’s Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour.
Tickets will go on sale on March 31, 2014 and will be available at our fabulous co-sponsor’s shops: Backcountry Gear (1855 W 2nd Ave), REI-Eugene (306 Lawrence St.) and Tactics (375 W 4th Ave), as well as the EMU Ticket Office and all TicketsWest outlets. Service fees apply at EMU/TicketsWest.
Tickets for each night are $11 For UO Students & OP Co-Op Members, $15 For General Public or you can get them at the door for an additional $2. Tickets do sellout so get them early!
Friday Night Movie List
- The Burn - (skiing) - 6 min
- Poor Man's Heli - (paragliding, skiing) - 6 min
- Flow: The Elements of Freeride - (biking) - 3 min
- Ready to Fly - (ski jumping, human story & female athletes) - 56 min
- The Last Great Climb - (rock climbing & expedition) - 26 min
- Cascada - (paddling) - 8 min
- Keeper of the Mountains - (culture, human story & female) - 16 min
- Return to the Tepuis - (environmental & advnture) - 9 min
- Kayak Free Kayaking - (paddling) - 5 min
- Valhalla - (skiing & snowboarding) - 3 min
Total time 138 minutes
Date: Friday, April 18, 2014, at 7:00 PM
Cost: $11 For UO Students & OP Co-Op Members, $15 For General Public
Location: McDonald Theater